Sussex Wedding Planner – Full and Bespoke Wedding Planning Services
Wedding Planning Inspired By Susie
Full Wedding Planning
No two weddings are the same so this service is completely bespoke, giving you the full planning service while you maintain ultimate control.
The full wedding planning option is for couples who wish to have the full support and experience of a wedding planner. It takes on average 300 hours to plan a wedding which is why more couples these days are hiring wedding planners for their expert advice. A wedding is a costly affair and although employing a wedding planner can seem like an extra overhead, in the long run, it can help save you money through using their experience and knowledge of recommended local suppliers. This includes regular face to face meetings and unlimited support via email and telephone.
My full planning services can include some if not all of the following:
- Wedding design and assistance with styling
- Venue sourcing
- Supplier management
- Budget breakdown and management
- Wedding admin and paperwork
- Assisting with any legal paperwork
- Help with readings and speeches
- Creating and managing detailed order of the day
- Seating plan preparation
- Supplier sourcing
- Unlimited email and telephone support
- Regular meetings with you
- Anything else that you need help with (within reason of course!)
For full wedding planning you can expect to pay 12% of your overall wedding budget. A minimum fee will apply.
Partial Wedding Planning
For those couples who want more of a hand in their planning process but need a little expert advice along the way. It may be that you have your venue booked or want that extra help the closer you get to your day.
This service is for couples looking for a professional to work with them and co-ordinate and look at the logistics of their wedding in the final 3 months leading up to their big day.
My partial planning service includes the following elements:
- We would meet 3 months prior to your wedding to run through all your plans so far.
- I would review all current supplier and venue contacts and ensure all is in order and every aspect has been thought of.
- All suppliers would be contacted in the lead up to your wedding and communicated with in the 12 weeks leading up to your day.
- A detailed schedule will be created and distributed to all suppliers involved as well as the venue.
- I would recommend and source up to 2 suppliers that have not already been booked for your wedding day.
- Assist with any final budget planning.
- On-the-day co-ordination for up to 9 hours on your wedding day to assist with set up and running of the day.
Due to the popularity of my full planning service I offer, I am unable to accept partial planning bookings in excess of 12 months prior to your wedding.
After a free, no obligation consultation we can work together to create a bespoke planning package to suit you.
For Bespoke planning fee – from £2,500
Your wedding day is fast approaching and you may now be wondering who is going to manage the final details of your big day? That’s where I come in!
- I will be discreetly on hand throughout the day and evening to ensure that your day runs smoothly so that you can relax and enjoy this once in a lifetime occasion with your family and friends.
- I will ensure your venue is set the way you dreamed it would be, co-ordinate with your suppliers to ensure that there are no problems, and that they know when and where they should be, ensure every finer detail is right so that you enjoy your special day.
- In the event of a problem, I will be there to sort it for you. We will meet 4 – 8 weeks prior to your big day to run through all your requirements and from here we will create a detailed timeline for you and you will have unlimited email and telephone support in the lead up to your wedding day.
For on-the-day co-ordination you can expect to pay from £1000.
Schedule a Consultation Now!
If you are interested in hearing more about my services then please do get in touch.
I have been privileged to have been involved in hundreds of weddings over the years to give me the ideas and knowledge to allow me to complement my role as a wedding planner.
I travel all over the world with weddings and events.
Get in touch
Subscribe to our mailing list